Public and In-house Training

Public Courses

BMTG Ltd works with a global network of Partners, offering a wide selection of Project and Business Management courses which are open to any individual or corporate delegates. Our public training is run in established international hotels in major cities worldwide.

Our public training covers a multitude of project and business management subject areas and are taught by recognised Subject Matter Experts in their field. All of our Trainers have worked extensively at senior positions in their respective industries and bring this experience to the fore.

BMTG Ltd's accredited courses come in two formats:

  • A generic format whereby BMTG Partners invite a mix of different delegates from a multitude of industries to attend. This gives delegates an unique opportunity to interact with delegates from other industries and to share issues and solutions, facilitated by our expert Trainers.

    The benefits of the generic format are significant and are summarised as followed:
    • Cross industry experience and problem solving is shared.
    • Significant interaction amongst managers in different fields.
    • Ongoing networking is facilitated.
  • An industry specific format whereby Partners invite a group of delegates from a single vertical industry or discipline to attend. Examples include Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Military, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure and Insurance.

    The benefits of the generic format are significant and are summarised as followed:
    • Industry specific issues are discussed and shared.
    • Greater in-depth analysis of key industry issues.
    • Ongoing business networking is established.

 

Testimonials

  • BMTG has been ranked by former delegates as 'the best training I have ever received', 'the best instructors I have seen' and 'true experts in their fields'.
  • "I enjoyed this course because I was able to re-focus on where I was going wrong, going along with new things that were being implemented, and the status of how they should be done".
  • "I learned how to manage a project more efficiently, also, I benefited from the experiences shared by different people from various industries".
  • "Excellent course!"
  • "He is one of the best instructors I have met in the last 15 years"
  • "This is not just a Project Management Course, this is a mini MBA for Project Managers..."
  • "The course is recommended to cascade "helicopter thinking" from top to bottom."

 

In House Courses

BMTG Ltd works either directly with you or via our global network of Partners offering a wide selection of Project Management and Business Management In-House training on demand - available to any individual company.

Our in-house training covers all of the subject areas contained in our generic management courses and are taught by internationally recognised Subject Matter Experts.

NB - for all In-House training, we offer the optional opportunity for a fully documented report to be produced which details the following (amongst others) :

  • Executive Summary
  • Case Study Results
  • General Observations
  • Training Needs Analysis
  • Individual Personality Profiling Analysis

Our In-House training has proven to be a very popular option due to three major factors:

  1. Cost - it is significantly less expensive for an organisation to do in house training rather than send staff to a public course. Discounts can be agreed with BMTG directly or via BMTG Partners and extensive savings can be achieved through minimising travel, venue and accommodation costs.
  2. Customisation - in order to retain the international accreditation for BMTG courses, we retain 80% of the content of the generic materials, but the other 20% may be customised to suit the Client organisation.

    Typical customisation may involve quality standards, risks, issues, methodology, SOP's, stakeholders, and other internal processes which you wish to reinforce to your teams, whilst still retaining all the core elements of the generic materials and learning experience.
  3. Convenience - the training would take place to suit your needs. We can make these training events last 4 or 5 days duration, over weekends or at timings to suit your preferences.

 

Back to home page